Physics HL - 5

English B HL - 6

Polish A1 SL - 5

History SL - 5

German B SL - 7

EE (Physics) - C

TOK - C

Total: 34 pts.

Well, I'm not fully satisfied with my results, cos I expected to have a 6 in math and physics. However it's not bad and I still managed to get into the university that I wanted.

What surprised me is my result at TOK and EE - in both of these I had a predicted A. Getting C is not what I would be satisfied with, but luckily it didn't change anything...

• Like 5

@khan911 Your school gets your IB Diploma apparently in mid-august or at least according to ibanswers (http://ibanswers.ibo.org/app/answers/detail/a_id/31/kw/diploma). I'm not exactly sure what it contains, but this is what the front looks like http://flaglerlive.com/wp-content/uploads/deaugustino-ib-diploma.jpg

On my part I can say that my coordinator was too busy to say anything else than congratulations for graduating, which most apparently in the Finnish context means that I receive my diploma :) But I'll be back with my actual results tomorrow :D

I got...

English HL 7

Chemistry HL 7

Biology HL 7

French SL 7

Psychology SL 7

Maths SL 6

EE B

TOK C

Overall 42

I was so happy with all my subject grades, I was genuinely not expecting that! @Slovakov - I was confused about my TOK too! I don't really feel like I have the right to complain about my results, but the thing is I got full marks for my TOK presentation, so I don't really know how I got a C! Maybe we should ask for a remark!

• Like 7

Hahahaha, all these high scores...

Figured I'd edit with the real stuff for fun...

2011 MAY ENGLISH A1 HL 4

2011 MAY FRENCH B SL 3

2010 MAY HISTORY SL in ENGLISH 4

2011 MAY BIOLOGY HL in ENGLISH 6

2011 MAY CHEMISTRY HL in ENGLISH 5

2011 MAY COMPUTER SC. EE in ENGLISH C

2011 MAY MATH.STUDIES SL in ENGLISH 6

2011 MAY THEORY KNOWL. TK in ENGLISH D

Additional/Extra subjects

2011 MAY PHYSICS SL in ENGLISH (Extra) 5

EE/TOK points: 0

Total points: 28

Results: Diploma awarded

Edited by Drake Glau
  • Like 7

ENGLISH A1 HL: 6

HIST.AMERICAS HL: 5

BIOLOGY HL: 6

SPANISH B SL: 6

PSYCHOLOGY SL: 6

MATH.STUDIES SL: 6

EE HUMAN RIGHTS: D

TOK: B

EE/TOK points:1

Total Points:36

I was really excited about Biology and Spanish, but I was anticipating at least a 6 in History of the Americas. Also for all of the effort I put into my Extended Essay I was disappointed with my grade. I wrote about the Holocaust and my paper was sent to Germany (that sure entertained many of my classmates), but I didn’t think it was a terrible paper (oh well). My TOK grade was also a very great shock. Overall I am extremely excited with my scores and very pleased to be done with IB!!!

• Like 3

Congrats to everyone so far and all these high scores! I'm waiting for my IBC to call me back with my pin and password because I don't remember my school giving me mine lol...I want to know what I got for my two exams this year so bad!

• Like 1

Wow. I am surprised and humbled.

Math HL - 6

A2 English HL - 7

Economics HL - 7

History (Europe & Middle East) HL - 7

A1 Czech SL - 7

Physics SL - 7

EE in Economics - B

TOK - A

Overall - 44 pts.

I honestly did not expect this, jetlagged as I was prior to the exams; my predicted grades have been spot-on. I am contemplating a Math HL retake to tackle the mythical 45, but probably won't go through with it.

Wow.

Congratulations!

English A2 HL - 6

EE (English A2) - C

Economics HL - 6

Spanish HL - 6

French A1 SL - 6

Maths SL - 7

Biology SL - 5

ToK - B

Total: 37.

Reaction: Very happy! Filled my university offer, even if I didn't get my predicated grades (to be honest, I didn't expect to).

• Like 2

English B HL- 7

Physics HL- 6

Maths HL- 6

Chemistry SL- 6

Economics SL- 6

Arabic SL- 5

EE- A

TOK-B

Bonus Marks- 3

Overall: 39

I was disappointed at first, my predicted grade was 42 and I really wanted at LEAST a 40 but I guess its still a good grade :)

• Like 4

Hahahaha, all these high scores...

HL Chem - 5

HL Bio - 6

Math Studies - 6 (??!?)

SL Physics - 5

SL French - 3

HL A1 English - 4

EE - C

ToK - D

28 :P

Oh, diploma awarded btw :D

Hey when was your SL Physics exam (this year or last year)? I thought you would have gotten a 7 because you are always active on the Physics forum threads...

Edited by MoneyWinker

It was....2 months ago?

I only took 1/2 the curriculum in class because I skipped the first year of it so I had to catch up on the rest. I'm able to help answer a few but nothing about waves and oscillations....which paper2 had enough of that to make me want to burn it >.>