ITGS SL 5(6)

Chinese B SL 6(7)

Math HL 5(5)

Chemistry HL 6(7)

Biology HL 7(6)

EE in biology A (B)

ToK A

Total 38(41)

So yeah...kinda disappointed. I'm satisfied with my HLs but I messed up my SLs BIG time. Going to the US anyway, so my poor performance won't have any disastrous effects. :)

Edited by zen16

A 7 in english A1 HL! That is incredible. I'm jealous!!! Congratulations your score is absolutely stunning!!

Thank you! I was surprised at the 7 in english because I know that I sort of misinterpreted the ending of the unseen, and I didn't even write a conclusion! I'm curious to know what I got in each individual exam..

Wow. I am surprised and humbled.

Math HL - 6

A2 English HL - 7

Economics HL - 7

History (Europe & Middle East) HL - 7

A1 Czech SL - 7

Physics SL - 7

EE in Economics - B

TOK - A

Overall - 44 pts.

I honestly did not expect this, jetlagged as I was prior to the exams; my predicted grades have been spot-on. I am contemplating a Math HL retake to tackle the mythical 45, but probably won't go through with it.

Wow.

Congratulations :D

Omg thts awesome, how did you get a level 6 in HL maths, just today I decided to change to standard. WOW thats really impressive :)

Actual/(Predicted)

English A1 SL 6(7)

ITGS SL 5(6)

Chinese B SL 6(7)

Math HL 5(5)

Chemistry HL 6(7)

Biology HL 7(6)

EE in biology A (B)

ToK A

Total 38(41)

So yeah...kinda disappointed. I'm satisfied with my HLs but I messed up my SLs BIG time. Going to the US anyway, so my poor performance won't have any disastrous effects. :)

a hong konger got a 6 in chinese B SL? were u native speaker or not?

Actual/(Predicted)

English A1 SL 6(7)

ITGS SL 5(6)

Chinese B SL 6(7)

Math HL 5(5)

Chemistry HL 6(7)

Biology HL 7(6)

EE in biology A (B)

ToK A

Total 38(41)

a hong konger got a 6 in chinese B SL? were u native speaker or not?

Not a native speaker, and not from HK either.

Will we get a break down for each class of how we scored in each assignment? ex. paper 1 score, paper 2 score, IA score, etc.

When and how do we get our composite scores? Does anyone know?

You can get them from your teacher or your IBC about a week after the results come out. You get the scores for each individual paper plus your IA.

Subject Grade

2011 MAY ENGLISH A1 EE B

2011 MAY ENGLISH A1 HL 7

2011 MAY FRENCH B SL 4

2011 MAY HIST.AMERICAS HL in ENGLISH 7

2010 MAY PSYCHOLOGY SL in ENGLISH 7

2011 MAY BIOLOGY HL in ENGLISH 7

2011 MAY MATH.STUDIES SL in ENGLISH 5

2011 MAY THEORY KNOWL. TK in ENGLISH A

Additional/Extra subjects

None

EE/TOK points: 3

Total points: 40

Results: Diploma awarded

I'm VERY disappointed with French, but I was the only DIP taking the exam, so I was both alone in studying and intimidated. I'm also disappointed with Math Studies...I should have taken it in Grade 11, so I could have studied more and gotten a 7....we have no course for it at my school so it's how much you study on your own that gets your score. But I'm THRILLED with my HL's :D!! First 7 in HL Biology at my school (my coordinator is also the teacher of Biology so my name is down in my school's history, which makes me incredibly happy) and the third 7 in HL History at my school....also ecstatic about that since my teacher made it seem like it was an impossible feat with comments like, "The first guy who got a 7 was a genius. Ended up going to Harvard." And broke record for Diploma points at my school! I suppose this might help me with my dreams of going to graduate school at Oxford? Haha, for now I'm happily off to Santa Cruz...

4 math hl

4 eng a2 hl

4 physics hl

6 pysch sl

4 French sl

5 chemistry sl

C. EE Chem

D..... Tok

Diploma awarded yeaaaaa

Total 27 but doesn't bother me at all. My normal school average (95%) alrdy got me Advanced early admission into university back in November long before ib results came out so ib marks r just jokes for me. I won't transfer anything , rather redo in university so it's easy for me and I get high gpa

Congrats to everyone!

Edited by khan911
no text speak

Subject Grade

2011 MAY ENGLISH A1 EE B

2011 MAY ENGLISH A1 HL 7

2011 MAY FRENCH B SL 4

2011 MAY HIST.AMERICAS HL in ENGLISH 7

2010 MAY PSYCHOLOGY SL in ENGLISH 7

2011 MAY BIOLOGY HL in ENGLISH 7

2011 MAY MATH.STUDIES SL in ENGLISH 5

2011 MAY THEORY KNOWL. TK in ENGLISH A

Additional/Extra subjects

None

Total points: 40

Results: Diploma awarded

I'm VERY disappointed with French, but I was the only DIP taking the exam, so I was both alone in studying and intimidated. I'm also disappointed with Math Studies...I should have taken it in Grade 11, so I could have studied more and gotten a 7....we have no course for it at my school so it's how much you study on your own that gets your score. But I'm THRILLED with my HL's :D!! First 7 in HL Biology at my school (my coordinator is also the teacher of Biology so my name is down in my school's history, which makes me incredibly happy) and the third 7 in HL History at my school....also ecstatic about that since my teacher made it seem like it was an impossible feat with comments like, "The first guy who got a 7 was a genius. Ended up going to Harvard." And broke record for Diploma points at my school! I suppose this might help me with my dreams of going to graduate school at Oxford? Haha, for now I'm happily off to Santa Cruz...

Yes That is strange, this year's french B sl results seem to be much lower.

Guest Red XII

English A1 SL - 6

German B HL - 6

History EE in English - A

History SL in English - 6

Chemistry HL in English - 6

Physics HL in English - 7

Mathematics HL in English - 5

TOK in English - A

Total points: 39

Diploma awarded.

I'm extremely pleased with my scores, as they've given me a load of college credits (and fulfilled one of my distribution requirements for graduation) and are much better than I expected. All I really cared about was getting my diploma, so I'm definitely happy with the scores, especially because I had been shooting for a C on EE (I did it the night before it was due).

According to the 'Handbook of Procedures for the Diploma Programme 2011':

Candidates’ results are issued on IBIS from 5 July/5 January. To ensure the reliability of IBIS, results are released over a period of several hours. Under the Subject tab, select the option Results to view the time at which the results for your school will be available. The Results option will also provide access to:

• subject results

• extended essay results

• theory of knowledge results

subject results in a comma separated value (CSV) file that can be downloaded into a different format, such as a spreadsheet.

The subject component grade reports are also available from the results reports option, on about 12 July/12 January depending on whether a weekend coincides with these dates each year.

Additionally,

Statistics on global results and school results are available on 9 July/9 January. Go to Subject to access this information. The Results statistics option will allow access to:

• school statistics

• subject statistics

• extended essay statistics

• theory of knowledge statistics

a report that combines all the information in the above statistical reports.

Edited by I`m Potato
  • Like 1

According to the 'Handbook of Procedures for the Diploma Programme 2011':

Candidates’ results are issued on IBIS from 5 July/5 January. To ensure the reliability of IBIS, results are released over a period of several hours. Under the Subject tab, select the option Results to view the time at which the results for your school will be available. The Results option will also provide access to:

• subject results

• extended essay results

• theory of knowledge results

subject results in a comma separated value (CSV) file that can be downloaded into a different format, such as a spreadsheet.

The subject component grade reports are also available from the results reports option, on about 12 July/12 January depending on whether a weekend coincides with these dates each year.

Additionally,

Statistics on global results and school results are available on 9 July/9 January. Go to Subject to access this information. The Results statistics option will allow access to:

• school statistics

• subject statistics

• extended essay statistics

• theory of knowledge statistics

a report that combines all the information in the above statistical reports.

The above is all a lie. I can't click any links on the reuslt page.

• Like 1

Come on guys... is there NOONE (else :P) here with a 45??? Anyone have any idea, even roughly, how many there might have been this year?

http://www.ibo.org/announcements/ibdiplomaprogrammeresults2011.cfm - They can't be exactly sure yet, because re-marks might raise someones grade to 45 so they are saying that more than 90, but I think the final figure will probably fall into the 90-105 region. So percentage of students who actually get is extremely small 100/41000*100% (diplomas awarded) = 0.24%, but that's only out of the awarded diplomas. It's unclear exactly how many diploma candidates there were, but overall there were 111500 diploma and certificate candidates. But if I remember correctly the yearly percentage of 45 points usually hovers around 0.15-0.2% of diploma candidates. So the odds of someone else getting those points on here are quite small, but on the other hand this forum seems to attract a lot of kids who have their aims set high and a lot of high grades so there might be someone else :yes: