MATH EE topic: something geometry related - Help please

Guest Aldrich Mayoralgo

Guest Aldrich Mayoralgo

Our school just started offering the IB program. I'm part of the very first IB batch of our school. So a lot of times I feel lost when it comes to all the requirements. Now, I really like mathematics, especially geometry. I wanna write an EE in math. It's too late for me to switch out of math and I'm going a little insane after reading about how people say a math EE is really hard. If you very kind people could help me come up with a geometry related topic, I'd be very grateful. Thanks:| I'm pretty fascinated with mass point geometry but I can't formulate a question.

I'm not an expert in math EEs, since mine is in history, but perhaps you could try to find a geometry-related math problem that's not too difficult (but it definitely shouldn't be too elementary since this is an EE after all) and attempt to solve/prove it. Maybe try looking around at math olympiad sites and see if there is a problem there that interests you, isn't TOO hard to solve, and uses geometry. Good luck!

• Like 1