Sign in to follow this  

IB Banquet

Yep,

The banquet for my school was yesterday. It was pretty fun, definitely going again next year.

There was a video played, really really funny video, but i cant seem to get my hands on a copy right now but as soon as I do I'll post it up :P

Any of you guys have your banquets soon?

I do.. my class and the IB 12s of last year made videos as well. They're already on youtube lol.

Banquet this year's in June or something I believe. Looking forward to it hehe

We had some awards like Biggest Procrastinator, Biggest Nerd, Biggest Drama Queen etc.

However being in grade 11 I didn't receive any of the awards. Looking to take home a few next year though... :P We also had door prizes, and to receive them we had to impersonate the teacher that provided the prize.

haha, that's pretty cool.

We just get handed certificates for completing year 1, MYP, etc etc, depending on what grade you're in.

gradding IB dips get a golden-bordered certificate though :P it's soo purdyyyy hahaha

Ours is in like December or something when all the kids have graduated and are back from their first semester of college. I think it's more a brunch/cookie reception thing where Diplomas are handed out and people catch up.