Psychology Vs. B&M

ecieee

I did psych SL anticipated last year and got a 7, but one of my friends mocked me by saying that psychology is very easy to get a 7.

She does B&M HL. She told me that B&M HL is super hard to get a 7 (almost as hard as getting a 7 in english A1 HL).

So I was wondering, which subject is harder? psychology HL or B&M HL?

I did psych SL anticipated last year and got a 7, but one of my friends mocked me by saying that psychology is very easy to get a 7.

She does B&M HL. She told me that B&M HL is super hard to get a 7 (almost as hard as getting a 7 in english A1 HL).

So I was wondering, which subject is harder? psychology HL or B&M HL?

Well,I'm a B&M student and I don't think that B&M is hard (but most people find it hardish)

I think that the grade boundaries for B&M are very low compared to other subjects (English)

and I know of people who have gotten 7's so I don't think that its that difficult.

Sadly I know nothing about Psychology because my school doesn't have it :/

Im doing B&M HL..its not so bad, but it can become a bit tough, its just a huge syllabus to cover, some of it is common sense, but some of it you have to know definitions, and theories and analysis. I also heard that psychology can be challenging, but i heard that majority of the syllabus is common sense. I think that B&M HL and Psychology HL is probably the same in terms of toughness. Well, this is just my opinion because my school doesnt offer psychology.