I'm gonna miss IB.

Cajun

Yeah, I regret only beginning to love being a student starting this year, but man, when everyone else told me that being a student was the best years of your life, they were spot on. I'll try not to be a nostalgiafag but the thing I'mma miss the most is that feeling of adrenaline you get while anticipating your exam results. I last experienced it a day ago when I was receiving my IB scores, but I'm sure the feeling won't be the same anymore in Uni since we're not seperated into classes.

Hey! I share your thoughts as well. I finished IB in november 2010 and started college. IB is so much fun than college!! You guys getting your results made me recall the moment when I got mines. It was a great time, summer and fun. As sad or whatever as it might sound, we are sure about something: that we had a share of good moments!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly thought, by the title of this thread, that this was a provocation =) Everyone's entitled to their opinion though! Me, I wouldn't recommend the IB to my worst enemy (well, maybe in that case I woudl, but it's the spirit that counts here...).

IB? Ha, ha.

Faretheebad. Till the neverseeing. Goodbye!

I've been done with the IB for more than a year now. At Uni, its a lot harder and a lot freer. I'm grateful for all the skills I picked up and the academic discipline that IB instilled in me and I think I always will be.

But would I ever want to go back to the IB? Nope.

Do I miss the IB? Hell no!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I know for a fact I am not going to miss IB. Sure, there were some pretty great times, but that does not in anyway counterbalance all the work I am going to do/have done, account for the health problems, killing myself to catch up when I get sick, 4 years of a deprived social life, and countless loss hours of sleep.

Whatever.