Psychology EE - Advice?

kkay

Heey (:

My EE question is "To what extent does the media play a role in defining beauty?"

I just wanted some advice, is this question okay? Or is it too vague?

Also, my EE comes under psychology, but I don't actually take it. My school's fine with us doing EEs on a subject that we're not taking. Would that be a major problem? :blink:

Thank you!

Doing an EE in a subject you're not taking is verrrry difficult. However, it has been done, and quite well I might add :)

As for your topic, I would say it is a little TOO vague. I should know - I went through 4 different topics before I found my perfect one. It's better to have a long, highly specific research question, than a short and vague research question. Ask yourself, what forms of media? Perhaps that is what is making your topic so broad. Or, create a set definition for beauty, and go from there. And what age range? Once you start questioning the question, you realise how broad it is :P. However, I wish you all the best for this, as it does sound quite interesting ^_^

• 5 weeks later...