George Wolfe Biology teacher ?

pennywise256

I first watched his videos in a seedy ipod touch app. But then I realized he's actually clever. I understood perfectly every word and then I looked in for more videos, but it happened to ask me to buy a membership which is really unaffordable for me, considering the big expenses I already have to cover for my IB education. Plus, I have ( as you all ) loads and loads of IB work and a free time to study is really rare, some now and then, but not really. If I bought access to the videos for 90 days it'd be a waste of money. It's 70 dollars for 90 days access. So, do you know an affordable way (or better a free one) to get to watch these great man's videos ? I have looked around internet for something, but not really. Please, if you find something, let me now.

I would say not to buy the videos. It sounds very expensive. 70 dollars for 90 days?! That's absolutely ridiculous.

There are many other tools that you can use, like the many course companions and revision guides, some of which are great for the course.

I would recommend Khan Academy on youtube. He has many biology videos on there, all for free. :)

I looked it up, and mindbites.com (I saw the guy here) wants cold hard cash lol.

So I would say to find another series of FREE :) biology videos.

• Like 1

I would say not to buy the videos. It sounds very expensive. 70 dollars for 90 days?! That's absolutely ridiculous.

There are many other tools that you can use, like the many course companions and revision guides, some of which are great for the course.

I would recommend Khan Academy on youtube. He has many biology videos on there, all for free. :)

I looked it up, and mindbites.com (I saw the guy here) wants cold hard cash lol.

So I would say to find another series of FREE :) biology videos.

You're right.. Khan Academy is the best! :P

70 dollars is too much.. And if you don't have much time, you can't take advantage of it.

You should try and get more books! And download the Syllabus and do everything you can.

• Like 1