IA Confusion!

Hello all!

I'm stuck on deciding the RQ of my IA. There is this business diversifying into food courts but are deciding the menu. So i want to do a market research to know what the consumers prefer and at what price. So how can i improve the question,How can the business X use quantitative and qualitative market research to decide the food menu? any help is appreciated :) :) :rolleyes:

maybe for your RQ you can change the topic which is given by MaryamB a little bit. So maybe..

Would Business X recognize consumers needs and wants with the use of effective market research?

My RQ was extremely long! l0l but i just finished mine and handed it in. Get it out of the way quick and trust me..a lot of stress will be lifted. I looked at motivation theories and leadership styles to solve the ongoing internal problems with the business i looked at=)

Btw what analysis tools do you plan to use? you could somehow put that into your RQ..but only main tools.

If you want anymore help...dont be scared to send me a pm=)

Good Luck!

• Like 1