studying in Spain

Bodya13

Does anyone has a feedback on Spanish universities here, because my Dad wants me to apply to Spain partially because of the opportunity to learn Spanish and beacaue it is a onomically well built country and I actually dont mind going there, but im having trouble with seraching the right universities. I am trying to look for some business courses, or maybe economics and politics. Anyone has any sudjesions? Thanks

i odn't know about spain coz i plan on studying in mexico... and only for a semester to begin with. my spanish teacher studied spanish in spain.... so if i remeber i will ask her tomorrow about uni there....

going to a country to learn the language is the best way to learn the lauguage i have heared.

Edited by IBStuck

Ive ben to spain before, seems like a good country, and my dad keeps saying there are plenty of business opportunities there, thats why he wants me to go there, I just want to find out more about universities there and and level of education you can get there, cuz all the online ratings are not accurate.

Edited by Bodya13

"What level is this student? If at a university, most universities have study abroad offices and programs that are set up for students to find such specialized programs where they can earn credit that will also count for university credit here.

The University of Salamanca has the best reputation in Spain. I would suggest trying to find programs there. It is a smaller community than Madrid and the accent is very pure. Due to the accent in the south, I would avoid Granada. They literally eat their words. "

that is what she said to me in an email that i sent to her. any more questions, feel free to ask.

good luck. :D

Edited by IBStuck

thanks a lot for that info, ill look up for the slamanaca uni, i heard that in barcelona, they have huge catalunian accent which is completely different from oroginal spanish, did she say anythin about business or politics courses? thanks a lot anyways :P