Intuition

Andrea

I wish i could help you now, but my TOK course is over, and I alredy forgot everything i have studied in that class, maybe except that nothing exists :P For your topic you just have to know all the areas of knowledge i would name them but im not sure if all of them are correct, so basically talk how intuition affects the areas of knowledge, bs for a while, talk about your intuition and that would be it.

Evaluate the role of intuition in different areas of knowledge.

I hate to point this out, but this is exactly how to get people to NOT help you. You have to say a little more than just the title of your essay, you know. What do you want us to help with? What have you done so far with the title and what have you come up with? You can't shove a title at people and expect them to write the essay for you or anything. We can help you but you've got to put in an effort first.

[/patronising]

Sorry, had to say that. But I really mean it.

EDIT: Oh and my dear, you may want to search a little before starting a new thread, especially when this is one of the prescribed titles. http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113

I hate to point this out, but this is exactly how to get people to NOT help you. You have to say a little more than just the title of your essay, you know. What do you want us to help with? What have you done so far with the title and what have you come up with? You can't shove a title at people and expect them to write the essay for you or anything. We can help you but you've got to put in an effort first.

[/patronising]

Sorry, had to say that. But I really mean it.

Quoted for emphasis.