A1 Individual Oral Presentation?

What is this???

I know that it should be some creative task where you can make a movie, act or do anything you like, as long as it is an interpretation of a book from Part 4 books...

The description is too broad and during the years in the IB i got used to rules and syllabuses, not "be creative"... i mean how is my teacher going to asses it?

mabye anyone has a syllabus of A1 language where i can find assessment criteria, etc.???

P.S.

I'm doing this presentation based on Victor Pelevin's book "Buddha's Little Finger" (or "Chapaev i Pustota" originally)

What is this???

I know that it should be some creative task where you can make a movie, act or do anything you like, as long as it is an interpretation of a book from Part 4 books...

The description is too broad and during the years in the IB i got used to rules and syllabuses, not "be creative"... i mean how is my teacher going to asses it?

mabye anyone has a syllabus of A1 language where i can find assessment criteria, etc.???

P.S.

I'm doing this presentation based on Victor Pelevin's book "Buddha's Little Finger" (or "Chapaev i Pustota" originally)

You're thinking of the Group Oral Presentation. This is done in front of the class and the teacher, where you present your topic in the form of a Powerpoint Presentation, act, play, movie... What you said above. This is out of 30 marks (more details can be found in this thread.)

As for the Individual Oral Commentary, this is done on group 2 works. You are given one extract from one random work, then you have 20 minutes to prepare what you want to present - on your own. After the 20 minutes, you have 15 minutes to present your commentary - sometimes you may be asked questions in case you haven't reached the 15 minutes - be aware that the minimum time is 12 minutes. This is done between you and the teacher only, and it is recorded. A1 Syllabus is found here.

Hope this has helped. Have a nice day! :P

Bio-Aqua, thank you again :P

at first i thought that I must create some kind of a play or smth like that.. syllabus was helpfull as always..

btw the phone interview that i was worried about yesterday went perfectly :D walking through the room really helped and at the end the guy said that i will be receiving an offer :D

this was very offtopic :P

Edited by Sauliooz

btw the phone interview that i was worried about yesterday went perfectly :D walking through the room really helped and at the end the guy said that i will be receiving an offer :D

this was very offtopic :P

Glad to hear the good news! Good luck with that. :P (Offtopic too! :D )

Edited by BIO-AQUA