The Direct-the-Story Game

superassification

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses

Edited by Expired Manwich of Doom

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches.

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret concubine

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon

(Okay what happened with the brother and this man in the lighthouse? :blink: )

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The

I don't know I think it got ignored

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The man

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The man exploded

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The man exploded when

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The man exploded when I

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The man exploded when I oxidized

Edited by Expired Manwich of Doom