The Direct-the-Story Game

superassification

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The man exploded when I oxidized a metal Pringle and my dead uncle exploded into Master Chief yelling "I made green tea spontaneously evolve by adding hydrogen bubbles". It soon evolved into sixty creepy centipedes that could devour anything. Suddenly a chimpanzee exploded. Then Austin Glau came in and said: "What the fox say?" Nobody dared disturb

• 2 weeks later...

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The man exploded when I oxidized a metal Pringle and my dead uncle exploded into Master Chief yelling "I made green tea spontaneously evolve by adding hydrogen bubbles". It soon evolved into sixty creepy centipedes that could devour anything. Suddenly a chimpanzee exploded. Then Austin Glau came in and said: "What the fox say?" Nobody dared disturb those

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my secret favourite weapon. The man exploded when I oxidized a metal Pringle and my dead uncle exploded into Master Chief yelling "I made green tea spontaneously evolve by adding hydrogen bubbles". It soon evolved into sixty creepy centipedes that could devour anything. Suddenly a chimpanzee exploded. Then Austin Glau came in and said: "What the fox say?" Nobody dared disturb those sounds 

It was a cold winters night when I brought my brother to a shed in Central, Hong Kong. I was drunk and had a GIANT bruise on my back because of a violent scramble with a polar bear. Experiences had taught me not to play fair, especially when a man with a polar bear is chasing you through pedophiles. I couldn't find my keys and it was starting to spontaneously snow. My brother suddenly realized there was someone watching us from the lighthouse, waiting lustfully for some action. I spied him searching for his gun, destroying everything inside the pant's pockets. Fear killed my brother and octane almost began pouring into our mouths since hydrogen bombs were reacting with corpses, causing exothermic decomposition. In ten years, doomsday was going to be a terrible plague woman with cookies and sperm whales' noses covered disgustingly in endometrium sandwiches. Pringles were my vice.