ToK teachers

Norgonq

my tok teacher is a psychology teacher.

he's really cool and is truly passionate about our class.

he's really helpful and just wants us to really think about what we know.

he doesn't want us to just get the work done, but is rather concerned with helping us expand our thinking capacity and

try to view things in a different light.

Our teacher also teaches AI SL english, and he's pretty good. He's kinda slow though, probably because he jumps to a lot of things and suddenly is at some other topic completely different from the original one... And also because people in my school, or at least in my grade, seem to hate ToK, and so are not very willing to participate.

• 1 month later...

Mine is fantastic, intelligent, deep, inspiring. But all the assignments are so hard and he is quite a hard grader too!

Also, I think the TOK teacher really affects your experience in TOK. According to friends in other schools, TOK is a bit of a joke and everyone gets an A. Totally not so here...

My TOK teacher is a TOK teacher. He only teach this subject. He is a very relax person When he speak he can go very far. He is a very simple person. Sometimes he didnt bring anything to the class. All he need is himself. Everything is in his mind.

I just like the way he teach. He is a senior teacher by the way. :blush: There are another new TOK teacher in my school. But before this they taught English subject. So, I can say that many of my TOK teacher is actually English teacher.