What did you learn in IB that you will always cherish in your life?

iB dweeb

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask all those Ibers out there this question:

What did you learn in IB that you will always cherish in your life?

Well i've learnt time management, how to have fun but finish my work on time. Also, IB opened my eyes to viewpoints that i would have never thought about if i was doing A Levels.

Yea IB is a lot of work, but in the end it just makes us IBers better people. :)

I've learnt that I procrastinate too much, that I lack time management, and that I definitely HATE maths :P.

But really, I have sort of learnt to be much more open minded and reasonable, big thanks to TOK for that one, and I've also learnt my interests and what I definitely want to do with my life :).

That when it comes to results, self respect and how you define yourself in the face those results really matters. It doesn't matter what score you achieve in IB or where you are going to university after; whether it be a 24 or 39; whether it's Open University or Oxford. Those things can never define you as a human being. What defines you is your self respect and dignity. As long as you try your best, you have succeeded. That is where I failed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...