Sign in to follow this  

Maths SL 2008 papers

Paper 1 will become non-calculator paper for the 2008 exams. Any ideas when will the specimen paper for 2008 publish? Because I am pretty weak in maths without calculators, and I need some samples for preparations!!

It's already been published. You should ask your Math teacher for a copy.

i can only find the one for 2007 in the IBO offical site....

any idea where can i get it from the internet??

cos exam is on coming monday!!!

It's copyright material, so it's not available online as far as I know. But it does exist, I've had the paper in my hands.

Wow awsome test. Is this test supposed to be harder than the real one? Because if it is then they should reconsider some things since there is no relevant calculus in it and the questions are too easy. But hey, better for those who don't know math :) Oh and thanks for the paper master135, really needed to see one of the new tests.

My teacher thinks that paper 1 would have to be easy as it is non-calculator.

If we could use the calculator then there is no reason not to give us hard questions because we can rely on the calculator to get a correct answer.

It won't let me access it, it keeps telling me "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature.

Hmm, let's see, now why would it do that? Oh, maybe it's because you DON'T have permission to download it. Please read the FAQ.