Protected pdf

ecieee

There are different levels of protection. If it is protected with FileOpen, then well, I've tried cracking it for ~2 hours once with no luck. It's a third-party protection system implemented by Adobe themselves, so I don't think many people can. If it is password protection, you'll need to bruteforce it, which may take hours depending on how complex the password is. If you're able to open the file, I believe you may convert it to an unprotected pdf using software like ABBYY (which is not really made for that purpose, but it can do it).

Edited by d3athlig3r
  • Like 1

Unfortunately no...however if you have the original doc file...then yes.

There ARE programs available but are pretty costly.

However you CAN email or skype the file to me. I have something which works on such files.

Unfortunately no...however if you have the original doc file...then yes.

There ARE programs available but are pretty costly.

However you CAN email or skype the file to me. I have something which works on such files.

I can't email you cos it's too big bawling.gif

To add to Pickles' point, you can try downloading a screen clipper here.

I don't know if you have windows or not, if you do then type in screen clipper onto google to get a Mac version.

With screen clipper, you can select only the pages and then save them, but the quality will be reduced.