Harry Potter or Twilight?

miki2011

169 members have voted

1. 1. Harry Potter or Twilight?

• Harry Potter
    • Twilight

If I had to choose any of them i would pick Harry Potter, but only because I read it with fervor in my childhood. The movies started getting progressively worse after Harry Potter 6, I didn't bother watching the last movie. Although I gotta say that the end of the 6th book was really well done. I didn't sleep for days after reading that book.

Twilight drinking game:

Pick a random page, point at a random sentence. If it's stupid, take a shot of a beverage of your choice. Rinse and repeat.

edit: needless to say, I voted for Harry Potter

Edited by Matsu

omg. okay before I even start, Harry Potter is a legend. like nothing can ever top it. But the thing that annoys me all the time is WHY IS TWILIGHT ALWAYS BEING COMPARED TO HARRY POTTER?! Like common, in every possible way Harry Potter wins the hearts of millions. It will be passed down in generations. But Twilight on the other hand is just a one time tween movie sequel, and idek how it became to popular, I mean there are plenty of other sequels that top it. Don't get me wrong but I still like Twilight, but it is in no way possibly comparable to Harry Potter. Like they are just so different on so many levels that by comparing them wouldn't be fair to Twilight, and why bother degrading Harry Potter.