Group 4

AMREEN SURANI

hey can anyone help me select a group4 topic which includes all three sciences..as we r divided into a group of three one has to do the phy aspect one has to do the chem aspect and one has to do the bio aspect.. Please i really need help... :help:

Edited by Summer Glau
please don't use text speak. thanks!

Hiii there=) Okay we can't choose a topic for you. It has to be a group discussion where you all mutually agree on a specific topic what each one does. But, you can present ideas to your group and from there you choose..

Check out this thread and you should get a few ideas, don't steal the whole ideas, just use it as a starting point and go from there :) should be pretty simple.

My group did it on the effect of menthos on coke light and coke zero. Was very interesting. Plus group 4 is fun, it should be, we had alot of fun. :)

Good Luck! :)

• Like 1

Our school forced us to do a topic that includes a bit of all three as well!

What we did was we went to a local marina type of place which was pretty much ruined (or contaminated) by many things.

I think our topic was something like 'how does biotic and abiotic factors contribute to the pollution in _____'.

We looked at sand erosion for physics (wind stuff), flora and fauna and human recreation for biology, and water quality for chemistry.

It tied in with each other quite well so yeah - it was good!rolleyes.gif

I hope this helps you a little.