Biology SL: EASIEST IB Subject?

PhatM.

Well, I can't say much about it yet considering I've only had it for a few days, but I can say that a lot depends on the teacher. My Biology teacher goes from kingdoms to blood types to the army to chemistry.....Everybody is lost as to what should be in our notes and what we should just ignore! XD

However, he did say that is was the easiest subject one could take. I can understand how! It is lots of stuff we all learned in middle school :P

Good luck!

It definitely beats chemistry. I think it's just because I love bio though

I like bio, I like physics.

But chemistry... :angry:

I actually have fun studying biology, before my tests I talk about all the things I'm studying to whoever wants to listen... or happens to be there. So that makes things easier to remember.

However, I'm finding the IB textbook- not so detailed. They skip so much stuff- it's less to memorize, but hard to understand. I mostly study out of the provincial textbook (which usually goes a lot more in-depth) and then combine my notes with the IB textbook notes.

Anyway, I hope you are right, because I am taking Bio SL!

Yeah Environmental Science, Maths Studies, your own second language taken at B level, SL English A1 for native speakers, SL Philosophy/Economics/Psychology and ITGS I'd all say are much easier. Especially if you have any sort of natural talent for any of them.

However having said that, Biology SL is definitely an easier choice. Especially for those taking a nominal science purely for the sake of the diploma.