Sign in to follow this  

Hl biology IA topic ideas?

I don't think the experiment itself would be considered like cheating as every possible experiment we do in a Group 4 Science has already been done by other people. As long as you don't copy the report about that experiment on mold and draw your own conclusions everything will be fine. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Procrastination's right.

Also, keep in mind that depending on your school, your IA may or may not be checked with turnitin, making plagiarism much harder.

So just do the work honestly, and don't go looking for easy ways out on the internet :)

it's on fungi, right? I bet you've learnt some ****s about this thing so just think of something you could investigate! or try looking at your textbook and study guide. or even some textbooks in the library. you'll never know if there are actually suggested experiments in your books. (happened to me btw. I only realised there were ideas in the textbook when our teacher told us) books are more reliable than the internet I'd say.

but if you've found some narrower topics on it you can just write about it, but don't copy exactly the procedures and use exactly the same apparatus. just get the rough idea and then write on it.