Interview 7: ~Lc~

Ruan Chun Xian

no I don't sorry :hug:

it took me 2 hours, but I didn't write it till I had it all planned in my head, and a day before its deadline. I was busy looking at others' essays to make sure I don't do it wrong :) I was wrong :D

Am I the only one who's asking questions???

WOW!!! come on people!! elsa is more interesting than she appears to be!! maybe.... :hug:

i cannot think of any good questions to ask righ now... and i am running out of time.

so y did you tell htose people you no longer wanted to get a house with them? (or was i not understanding correctly.. MSN was distracing.)

Am I the only one who's asking questions???

WOW!!! come on people!! elsa is more interesting than she appears to be!! maybe.... :)

oi!

i cannot think of any good questions to ask righ now... and i am running out of time.

so y did you tell htose people you no longer wanted to get a house with them? (or was i not understanding correctly.. MSN was distracing.)

because I'm not putting up with it anymore :) let them go find their own house I'm done.

HEY!! I asked a bunch of questions! More than you anyways. And besides, hate to burst ur bubble but no, she's not that interesting. She's going to uni in the UK, unhappy about her housing situation, plays volleyball but has beef with this one bitch (oh, that reminds me, did u still want me to mess her up for ya? :P ), she loved TOK, she doesn't have a significant other, she's stupidly tall and frequently bangs her head on the moon, and is always ready to bitch, argue, fight, and generally bring everybody down. :D

But we still love her... and hope she doesn't bend down and kill us. :D

no I don't want you to kill anyone from volleyball, I've made my peace with her. Wow I'm a big fat open book to you aren't I camaro. Don't forget a Pyromaniac who might be visiting you sometime soon :)

I vote for having Cam answer all Elsa's questions. Deal or no deal?

erm? is that supposed to be a punishment for him? lulz dude you really don't have a cruel bone in your body! I mean come on! you can do better than that!