Sign in to follow this  

Need ideas for Extended Essay.

Hey,

I am a Junior in the I.B. Program, and I want to do an EE topic on the philosophies of Batman. How should I expand on this topic?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm completely new to this, so I think the subject would be either Psychology or English.

Edited by Saad Usmani

Uhm wow. Haha, it could be a language or psychology. But wow, Batman?

And first off, you do not need to expand on the topic. You could write over 4000 words with that. You need to sharpen the topic instead. Come up with a specific element about your topic and try to find what is consistent about it in order for you to prove it.

Sorry...but batman as a topic wont work because the authors of the original comic series have changed over the uears. there are spinoffs, movies etc. you WILL NOT BE ABLE to find a good resource base.

Anyhow, if you REALLY wish to do it then how about an art EE. Make up a topic such as "How as the artwork of the Batman comics changed and progressed over the years?" . you could talk about time and its effect on art as well as the comic features etc.