A useful planner for us Procrastinators

TurtleR

Hey everyone,

Personally, I got tired of those planners that you see everywhere, which involve planning EVERYTHING for the next who knows how long. I'd much rather have a to-do list.

And then I found an app called Do It (Tomorrow). Basically, it's a planner....with only two pages. Today, and Tomorrow. You can write down stuff to do both Today and Tomorrow, but if you don't finish everything Today, you can simply push it to Tomorrow!

I don't know why, but I found this app really appealing.

They have a website in which they have an online version of this application. You can find it here. (The url is tomorrow.do, if the link doesn't work)

If you have an android or iPhone, you can get the mobile app, which is also really useful.

Edited by TurtleR
  • Like 1

Personally, I use Astrid Tasks. They just got a website, so I can view my tasks without my phone now as well. ALL my homework, etc goes into there, and it's way easier to stay organised.

EDIT: And this belongs in Gen. Discussion, not chat, so you're fine.

Edited by timtamboy63
  • Like 2

I actually do it too. but not like this. I use Ms.Excel (very stupid I know -.-). so basically I make one big table with weeks as the rows and days as the columns. it looks like an infinite calendar. I just put what homework is due when or if I have tests or special events. I like it because it's simple and quick. and because I didn't know there was a planner software lol

I'll def check out the tomorrow do thing, it sounds a lot more useful than my excel workbook.

oh and timtam, can you link me the Astrid thing? I'm interested to try. thank you!

@Desy: I think the Astrid thing is at astrid.com....not sure if that's the same one they're talking about, because I've never tried the web version. I have tried the mobile version, and it's not so bad either!

But just as a reminder, don't ditch your calender for Do It (Tomorrow)..I mean, sure it's useful, but you still need something to keep track of special events or important appointments that are days from now, or even weeks or months.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry citizenoftheuniverse..argh, I forgot about the fact that they only support certain browsers...Have you thought about getting Google Chrome? I just recently downloaded it because Internet Explorer was giving me problems with IBS, and it really is quite fast. You should try it :P

Edited by TurtleR
  • Like 1

I had this too! It is awesome in concept , too bad I usually can't put in the effort to use it. I think I recall there not being enough space to fit all of the stuff I have to do 'tomorrow' on the first page. Maybe they modified it a little since I last tried it, hopefully this time I'll be able to stick to using it.