Physics EE - Electricity/Waves/Fields&Forces

eelnedross

Hello, this is my first time posting in here! I need some help with my EE.

My topic is still due in 3 weeks, but i need assistance. I wanted to do it on Theoretical Physics, but my teacher said that it would get a low grade, so that's out of the matter. Then, i told her if i could do something related to levitation (Superconductivity), but she told me that it was too complex and it wasn't recommended, also, a superconductor was expensive and difficult to make. After that, i ran out of ideas, and i would like to do my topic on something related to Electricity/Fields and Forces or Waves, as they are the topics that i'm the most interested in. I've tried looking in past Physics papers, but then my teacher told me that my EE had to be original.

Thank you for your time! :)

Well, I am not sure if you can do this experiment or not. But I was wondering about temperature on electrical devices.

For example semiconductor diode.

The question is how will the temperature affect the output of the semiconductor diode?

Firstly you should check with your teacher if you can do this. Because I am not sure if it is in the syllabus or not.

For this experiment you will need a diode and a voltmeter to measure the output. Also You need a heating device to change the temperature of the diode or maybe water. If possible. Well not sure if you can have the device and how will you control it. To moderate the temp a thermocouple will be useful.

I will leave the rest for you to figure. But I will think of another idea and will get to you soon.

another Idea but not sure if it is good. It is related to temp and electricity too

1- Comparison between fibre optic cable and copper. Which will be affected by the change in temp

• Like 1

No they must not be in the syllabus. Thats what my teacher said to me when I proposed to him my idea.

I think these are no in the syllabus so hopefully you can use them.

Also I got one about waves. How does the change temperature of water would affect its wave? You can relate it to the Viscosity of water.

Would the temperature affect the Viscosity and thus affect the water waves. Would the frequency increase or decrease. Is there a change in wavelength or amplitude. extra..

You can look it from different views

GOOD LUCK :)

• Like 1