max0005

My worst day is monday... i hate mondays

(45 mins is one lesson)

Double Czech A1

Maths Studies SL

and then, guess what...

3 hours and 20 minutes of freedom!

after that, a single lesson of Environmental Systems & Socs

I'm trying to spend the time meaningfully, usually reading a book in my car and listening to music (The only place where i have peace) or playing piano in the music room.

But what will happen in winter? =D it will be too cold to sit in the car and i can't imagine myself playing 3 hours on the piano and sitting in the library doesn't quite cut it either...

I guess i'm just going to kill myself during the winter period =D (jk, right...)

enough said =)

My worst day is monday... i hate mondays

(45 mins is one lesson)

Double Czech A1

Maths Studies SL

and then, guess what...

3 hours and 20 minutes of freedom!

after that, a single lesson of Environmental Systems & Socs

I'm trying to spend the time meaningfully, usually reading a book in my car and listening to music (The only place where i have peace) or playing piano in the music room.

But what will happen in winter? =D it will be too cold to sit in the car and i can't imagine myself playing 3 hours on the piano and sitting in the library doesn't quite cut it either...

I guess i'm just going to kill myself during the winter period =D (jk, right...)

enough said =)

In my school, we actually have a special room for kids who have free periods. There are some great sofas and armchairs there, a TV (though I've never seen anyone use it), an electric kettle, a wifi access. It's really quite a nice place to spend your free time at school. And you can always meet new people there. Even though my school has some 300 students, I always happen to meet someone I've only passed on the corridor and who turns out to be a fantastic person. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I WISH our school had shorter class periods. I cannot sit in one seat for so long or even pay attention for an hour! But I guess that would mean more classes a day, which would also mean more homework every night...

I hate my schedule this year. I have SL Math, HL Bio, SL English, and SL Mandarin in one day, and then HL Theatre, HL Psych, and TOK in the other. Obviously the latter is so much easier.

• 2 months later...

I nominate my Thursday timetable. 8.30am-5.00pm. Things could be worse - I could have sport in the morning.

1. History HL [100 minutes] Still tired... Struggling to stay awake and listen to teacher giving us the info for history

2. Recess [20 minutes] Hooray! A short and blessed break!

3. TOK [50 minutes] Trying to appear very intellectual and very interested in TOK

4. CAS [50 minutes] Trying to be productive in attaining a well-rounded life

5. "House" time [35 minutes] Sitting in a room "mingling" with people

6. "Optional" Physics HL "tutorial" [during my 50 minute lunch-time!]

7. Physics HL [100 minutes] Too much physics in one block! At least I have an excuse to eat in the science labs

8. Maths HL [90 minutes] We have this after-school because "apparently" our school/IBO doesn't schedule in enough periods for us to finish HL Maths in 2 years...

8. Maths HL [90 minutes] We have this after-school because "apparently" our school/IBO doesn't schedule in enough periods for us to finish HL Maths in 2 years...

Lol I had the exact same issue with math HL! Somehow I found myself Tuesdays and Thursdays after school and Saturdays studying Math XD

• 1 month later...

My worst day is Thursday for sure, especially because I have to do the normal Spanish baccalaureate programme too. I have TOK, Physics HL, free, Chemistry SL, Spanish HL, Maths HL. Then an hour and a half break for lunch and back to classes: TOK, English SL and Geography SL. When I get home I wanna die XD

On A days I have Chemistry HN, Bio HL and History HL and TOK. On B days I have Chemistry HN, English HL and Economics SL and TOK.

It kind of works, though it overwhelmed me at the beginning (orverwhelming being, for me, grades less than As). Next year is supposed to be a bit more hectic. My schedule doesn't have room for a precal, for example, and I have Math SL next year...

• 1 month later...

Wednesdays are always the worst one for me. The weekend is far away, you're already exhausted...

English B x2, Psychology HL x 2, Polish SL x 2 :/, Maths SL x 2

I mean, besides Polish, the subjects are not that bad, but...as I said, I just don't like Wednesdays :P.

I used to have free periods twice a week, but then we managed to remove one and now I have only those on Monday. But I can't do antyhing productive...we go shopping, go somewhere, go eat sth or just seat at cafeteria and talk. Some ppl having 4 free periods would sometimes go to cinema :P.

Monday, Tuesday I finish at 5.15pm so I'm home at around 7pm, Wednesday, Thursday - 3.35pm so I'm home at around 5 pm and Fridays I love, cause I have only French ab initio x 2 (and Im kinda fluent :P) and TOK x 2 and I finish at 12 <3. Though it's sometimes difficult to get up and go there just to sit and f...around for 4 hours :P.

• 3 weeks later...

Everyday! My school is semestered so the classes we take per each semester is condensed to the maximum!

School starts at 9:00am. Second period is 1h45 minutes long. At 11:55-12:30 is our lunch break. Then we finish school at 3:00pm

Everyday this semester is divided into 4 periods and subjects.

French HL

History HL

Biology SL

Chemistry SL

I think my school has the worst schedule.. we study two curriculum: IB and the national curriculum..

On the 22nd of April (after 5 days) I will start cluster exams for the national curriculum it's more like mid terms.. then I'll finish by May 1st and of course the IB final examination Starts by May 2nd.. my Finial IB exam will be on May 22nd. Afterwards, on May 27th I start my National final exams and hopefully it should end by June 7th.. So yeah I guess I have the worst Schedule.. :dontgetit: