TOK Textbook?

Alex .

Actually, I borrowed that book from my school's library several times for my oral presentation and it turned out excellent. Along with other course companions and their TOK boxes it contributed for my 20/20 in my TOK presentation. Course companions are really helpful when coming to the essence of the subject, as they relate the topics with TOK, CAS or daily life. Anyway, Desy has a best grasp of the textbook as she owns it, I just borrowed it a few times and was great. Good Luck!

Edited by bigbangfan

oh well maybe I was exaggerating. I just found the other blue book so much more useful than the green book! my teacher himself also said the green book wasn't that good.

maybe only a few parts of it (that bigbangfan read) are good but the rest I don't really like it...

do you have them in your school library Alex? maybe you could read through a few pages of both and try to compare?

First of all, why are you buying it? I thought schools give out these books.

We use both books. Both have their negative and positive sides.

The green, Oxford book is very good at explaining the TOK material and in details.

The blue, Cambridge book have very good examples that you may use in your essays and maybe presentations.

The green book has examples, but I find the blue book examples are better

Edited by MR.AHM