Sign in to follow this  

"Certified copy" of IB diploma?

I am going to apply to university and they require "original transcripts or certified copies of the original transcript (stamped and signed by the issuing school)" for my application.

I do not want to send my original IB diploma (obviously) so what do I send them?

What do they mean with a "certified copy"? Is a normal photocopy of the diploma not enough?

does your school give you internal reports? if so then you can submit them, but they need to be stamped with the school stamp.

I went to my school and they made a photocopy of my diploma and signed and stamped it with the school stamp.

I hope this is enough...

A certified copy usually refers to a copy sighted by someone authorised. May I suggest a justice of the peace? They are the easiest I would think, or Desy's suggestion works well too :)

Yup!

As with what they said, a certified true copy is just a document certified to be true by the issuing authority.

So, you could just submit your report card, or the diploma with the signature.

Make sure to check if the seal of the school is there, the signature by your registrar or official school authority, and a piece of paper symbolizing you paid the document tax (for some countries only).

If those are okay, then it should be considered a Certified True Copy already!