Sign in to follow this  

Answers to Organic Chemistry worksheet?

Guest KAPOWW!!

not until he gets the answers i don't think :S i'll work on it. after that he can upload them to the files section if he wants.

Oh ****e! That creates a problem since I got it off the net, its not my worksheet! I think you already know this, but I'm saying it because I don't want to get nailed for plagiarism lol :S

Edited by KAPOWW!!

ehhh it's okay... or if you're afraid just let it be here and you'll be fine.

I've looked at it, I bet some are HL stuff, and I'm only in chem SL so I can't help with most of it, but I'll try my best to complete the SL parts and I'll attach my answer here. ok. ;)

Guest KAPOWW!!

ehhh it's okay... or if you're afraid just let it be here and you'll be fine.

I've looked at it, I bet some are HL stuff, and I'm only in chem SL so I can't help with most of it, but I'll try my best to complete the SL parts and I'll attach my answer here. ok. ;)

No wonder your Mod ;) That's real nice of you thanks! especially given the super-human effort an SL student would have to make !! ;) haha!

lol XD I could answer a few of the HL questions (only a few!) because I studied them in IGCSE. I'm on question 6 right now. this is real tiring. do you want me to also explain how to name organic compounds?

EDIT: OMG I have just realised there are so many questions!!!!! I can't be doing them all. they're basically the same thing and I'm already (good) at naming organic compounds -___- hehe. I'll just stop at question 5 ok (that's all I've done) and write a quick tips on how to name organic compounds. if you have a question when doing the latter parts, you can ask here and I'll try to help if it's SL.

Edited by Desy Glau

Here's the HL answers for what Desy uploaded (4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, and all of question 5)

And I included some hints for naming arenes and structures with more than one double/triple bond :)

I'd include the answers for the rest HL stuff but it's so much!

Organic Chemistry Worksheet Ans.pdf

Edit 4F is 1-propyne not 1-pentyne :P silly typo

Edited by emyski
  • Like 1

Guest KAPOWW!!

you're lying! files attached to posts are downloadable to all users <_< only files in the Files section are VIP only.

NO :o its not so!! chew on this!!! I bet you'll find that the file name says enough ;) (check attachements, OH you can you're VIP :P)

post-63670-0-04497800-1315737878_thumb.j

Edited by KAPOWW!!

oh wut

really? I actually remembered I could download attached files when I was a normal member! could you try again?

if it still doesn't work PM me your email address then.

I'll do the same, anyone who wants the HL answers can send me a PM with their email address as well :)

I've sent your answer along to KAPOWW actually so don't worry :)