Eco Commentary Tips required

Yes, protectionism. Tariffs and quotas usually are good choices because there's lots to discuss and evaluate, just be careful to remember all the labels. Copy the diagram right out of your textbook/notes and make sure you don't forget anything because there are a ton of labels >.<

Cool, thanks, I'll do that tonight, for now it's gonna be exchange rates ○___○

Do a commentary on trade barriers for international econ. You can usually find good articles for those and they aren't too hard to write.

As in protectionism?

Yes, protectionism. Tariffs and quotas usually are good choices because there's lots to discuss and evaluate, just be careful to remember all the labels. Copy the diagram right out of your textbook/notes and make sure you don't forget anything because there are a ton of labels >.<

Thanks a ton, got an article from Reuters about he US imposing quotas on Chinese solar panels, was my fastest commentary yet at about 3 hours... (sincerely hoping that it actually was as easy as it seemed and I didn't write too much BS)