Sign in to follow this  

Need Biology EE help - hand dominance and reaction time

To cut to the point, I am planning on doing my Biology EE on investigating how hand dominance affects reaction time (more specifically, choice or recognition reaction time, still need to decide). Is this appropriate for biology? Or is it more psychology...?

I'm interested in neuroscience but I've been struggling with making my EE work because even though I want to approach my topic with a biological perspective, I'm always scared it's too psychology-like.

Guest KAPOWW!!

To cut to the point, I am planning on doing my Biology EE on investigating how hand dominance affects reaction time (more specifically, choice or recognition reaction time, still need to decide). Is this appropriate for biology? Or is it more psychology...?

I'm interested in neuroscience but I've been struggling with making my EE work because even though I want to approach my topic with a biological perspective, I'm always scared it's too psychology-like.

Not to worry, far as I can see, it concerns Neurobiology- mainly nervous pathways and cognitive stuff. But because its cognitive doesn't mean its psychology, since a psychology student will tell you that, they have part integrated with Biology. So even with how the brain translates messages it shouldn't veer too much into Psychology. :)

Guest KAPOWW!!

Ah, many thanks!

ChikkyD : "Hahaha not quite. I just know posts that just say "thanks!" are frowned upon. Just trying to help out "

Yeah so if you like it, Like it! ;) See that thumbs up option at the bottom-right of the post? :);)

• Like 2