Presentation about Dreams?

Patel108

Hey, so we now have to start our TOK Presentations which start in two weeks, and I was thinking about doing my TOK Presentation about dreams. The thing is that I'm not exactly what I can do for my knowledge issue. What would be a good knowledge issue that I can talk about for 10 minutes? Should I do something involving psychoanalysis or Jungian psychology?

Thank you guys! Sorry if my question seems pretty vague....

Okay, so this is the question I came up, and I was wondering if this makes sense: To what extent do our dreams give an indication to our subconscious mind and beliefs?

Does this make sense or should I rephrase this?

Thanks!

Hey, so we now have to start our TOK Presentations which start in two weeks, and I was thinking about doing my TOK Presentation about dreams. The thing is that I'm not exactly what I can do for my knowledge issue. What would be a good knowledge issue that I can talk about for 10 minutes? Should I do something involving psychoanalysis or Jungian psychology?

Thank you guys! Sorry if my question seems pretty vague....

Okay, so this is the question I came up, and I was wondering if this makes sense: To what extent do our dreams give an indication to our subconscious mind and beliefs?

Does this make sense or should I rephrase this?

Thanks!

Dreams is an interesting topic and I'm sure you are able to construct an interesting presentation out of it but what is more important is the knowledge issue. You have settled on the topic of dreams and the subconscious mind, now you will need to formulate a knowledge issue which your will base your presentation on.

Have a look for further guidance:

That's a nice topic!

Maybe, you can have a game to start it of? Or ask people about their dreams?

To what extent do our dreams give an indication to our subconscious mind and beliefs?

what are you trying to mean when you say, "... subconscious mind and beliefs?"

Would it be better this way:

To what extent do our dreams affect our subconscious choices and our spiritual beliefs?

To what extent do our dreams influence our subconscious decision-making?

To what extent do our dreams influence our (insert adjective here ) beliefs?

Hope this helps!

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice! To clarify, I was planning on showing a clip from the movie Inception for my presentation. The movie Inception is basically about a guy a trying to plant a belief in the subconscious mind of someone, so I was also planning on involving lucid dreaming in my presentation somehow, although I'm not exactly sure how to set up my knowledge issue.