• Ahmendabad
    • Hyderabad
    • Chennai
    • Kolkata
    • Delhi
    • Bangalore
    • Mumbai

Guest KAPOWW!!

IMPORTANT:Guys, there seems to be some problem, at least I can't see who has voted for what and that beats the purpose of people knowing who's closest to them. So just make a post as to where your from, no biggie eh? ;)

Well I'm from Mumbai! and I love it, but the climate can be bit humid here sometimes, for that reasons I like Pune, which I frequent, nice and dry climate and gets really cold and rains in similar proportions! :D

PS- This thread will help you get local help and form IB groups too! :D

Edited by KAPOWW!!

Guest KAPOWW!!

i find the very existence of this topic to be quite horrible.

please don't exclude other nationalities from your discussions :)

Personally I wouldn't mind you made and American here topic, there is absolutely nothing insulting here, just its specifically for the purpose of Indian IB students to gather, so like if there's anyone close by, we can take our discussion further, possibly meet in person too. So that the real cause of the topic, not to exclude other nationalities, its a more local help thing, hope you get my flow. Also we don't discuss anything here as much as share our location. haha! so one's missing much! :P;)

PS the mods would've taking this off a long time ago, if it was rude or inappropriate.

Guest KAPOWW!!

Bombay!! (...and Bhopal because that is where I was working and it is a wonderful small city where nobody is capable of driving in one lane and there is greenery everywhere!!!).

I'll have you know that Bombay is what the British dubbed it, and since they're no longer in the country the Mumbai, PAWNED :P

I'll have you know that Bombay is what the British dubbed it, and since they're no longer in the country the Mumbai, PAWNED :P

Actually, it's the annoying Marathas spearheaded by the 'glorious' Shiv Senaks that demanded we become Amchi Mumbai. I rather be British in my name-calling and risk a display of a lack of patriotism than show allegiance towards a Shiv Sena directive, that's tantamount to being a social pariah in all the upper echelons of Bombaikar society.

Guest KAPOWW!!

Actually, it's the annoying Marathas spearheaded by the 'glorious' Shiv Senaks that demanded we become Amchi Mumbai. I rather be British in my name-calling and risk a display of a lack of patriotism than show allegiance towards a Shiv Sena directive, that's tantamount to being a social pariah in all the upper echelons of Bombaikar society.

I can't tell what you meant, did you mean Maharashtrians? cause I'm one and I take personal offence to that statement. Besides the end of you post sounds very pompous. The group is heavy-handed I'll agree. But still what do you think of yourself? :D

surat!(needs to go on the list) Lol im from surat haha but born and brought up in Zimbabwe:) amazing place..dont listen to the news..half of it is bulldust anyway..lol.. But when i do go to india its either to mumbai or surat..or to navsari to visit my mother=) and thats usually once a year..