• Ahmendabad
    • Hyderabad
    • Chennai
    • Kolkata
    • Delhi
    • Bangalore
    • Mumbai

DELHI!!! :headbang:

But yeah I study at The Doon School in Dehra Dun.. (Add that)

it's sad that we don't have many Indian IB students here....most of them are of Indian origin...

Edited by Guest

it's sad that we don't have many Indian IB students here....most of them are of Indian origin...

You're at The Doon School? That is so ironic! I almost attended there' date=' I'd obviously be your Senior, but that is so funny. I nearly attended the Doon way back in 8th std. when we moved back to India. My mum wanted em to go there and I got admission and everything, but I just didn't like the place (I blame that fallacy on childish stupidity, arrogance, and the fact that the only rooms I saw there were tiny as hell!!)[/color']

• 3 weeks later...

You're at The Doon School? That is so ironic! I almost attended there' date=' I'd obviously be your Senior, but that is so funny. I nearly attended the Doon way back in 8th std. when we moved back to India. My mum wanted em to go there and I got admission and everything, but I just didn't like the place (I blame that fallacy on childish stupidity, arrogance, and the fact that the only rooms I saw there were tiny as hell!!)[/color']

Well i have to say your an idiot for not going. Don't know where you got the 'small' part from...but whatever.

I didn't like Doon in the beginning but I love it now. Now that I'm applying to colleges I find that going to the best school in the country has its advantages.

Howdy....even I study in a boarding..

And im in first year ib..

And the sad part is fb's banned in my school..

FB's banned in my school as well. But if you have the brains...well anything can be bypassed.

Yea..i kno..but bypassing the forteguard in my skul's near impossible.