MATH EE: Tic Tac Toe?

mathlete94

I was planning to do an investigation of the worth of moves of Tic Tac toe by method of Game Theory. Do you guys think it is too simple? and will it have enough math???

i was also planning to use a program i found online that generates games, does the IBO allow you to use programs like that for the EE?

That seems like a very interesting topic, and from what I've learned from some quick google searches it looks like it should be enough if you go in depth enough.

And you are allowed to use programs as long as you properly cite them.

ok thanks, and the citation would go in the bibliography or the appendix?

and my EE is due in a week! i think this weekend is going to be full of all nighters!

That seems like a very interesting topic, and from what I've learned from some quick google searches it looks like it should be enough if you go in depth enough.

And you are allowed to use programs as long as you properly cite them.

ok thanks, and the citation would go in the bibliography or the appendix?

and my EE is due in a week! i think this weekend is going to be full of all nighters!

In the bibliography. I suggest you read before starting if you haven't done so already.

Good luck ^____^

Edited by Hexa

I have something i wanted to point out and either you can completely ignore what im going to say or you can take it on. You say that your EE is due in a week. To get good grades in a Maths EE is has to be well done and not something you can throw together overnight like other subjects and they take a lot of time and complex thought to get right, and when i mean complex i mean not stuff you think of at 3 am in the morning. About 4 weeks ago I was still doing a Maths EE until my topic fell through. I realized that there was no way I was able to think and write a good EE in two weeks and i took the risk and just ditched maths in favour of Business, a subject where i could write a decent EE in a few days and it worked. If i had suck with maths I probably would of ended up with a really bad superficial C-D EE, but instead i got my EE sent away 2 weeks ago after spending only a solid 3 days on it and predicted an A, because i choose a subject i could write 4000 words on in a space of a week.

All I'm saying is Maths EEs take time, and if you are half decent in another subject like English it is a whole lot easier to write something respectable in a week.

• Like 3