Sign in to follow this  

EE: is this title good and how can I improve it?

hi everyone!!!

I really need you're help, I was thinking on doing my EE comparing the way that it is expresses and propouse an utopia in the books "looking backwards" by Edward Bellamy and "looking forward" by jacque fresco.

the problem is that these books are writen in english, and my A1 lenguage is spanish, I'm taking english HL but I'm not sure if I can do it for a EE group 2 (category 3: literature)

I really appreciate the help!!! tell me how can I improve my EE title, how can be a better way to do it or simply tell me you're opinion.

thanks!!! please be honest :D

Your topic is a little boring, there are tons of people who do their EEs on dystopian novels and the idea of the utopia and how it fails. Although your books are different, I would try to find a different topic.

• Like 1

Your topic is a little boring, there are tons of people who do their EEs on dystopian novels and the idea of the utopia and how it fails. Although your books are different, I would try to find a different topic.

yes thanks, I know it's a pretty common topic but I'm very interested in these books and the whole concept of them, however I'm trying to find a way that is not that common and tedious