Sign in to follow this  

Urgent SHM Help

Guest KAPOWW!!

Heya guys! I'm preparing for Physics SHM, so can I make a request for you'll to help me here, by sending me and sums that I can practice before the exam(no past papers-I've been told not to do them, since the last time I did the exact same paper that appeared in the exam -_- lol)

You could PM them to me, and I'm really grateful for any help! :D

Now I have a question about this chapter: IS there really anything to understand or learn or just a freaking payload of formulas to mug?

If no, what's the best way to mug?

Have a look under the Links section of this site. There's a few physics website which contain questions, which sometimes seem helpful :). To answer your second question, I would say this chapter is more about memorising all the content (like the condition for SHM etc) and understanding which formula to use in which situation. May I suggest you print out a data booklet and annotate it? It's SO helpful, you won't believe. Good luck :)

Guest KAPOWW!!

I know about the data booklet things, so thanks should be enough.;)

Hellwo, I checked out the link, but its not IB stuff, so its beyond me, that too considering I'm SL :)