HI topic

bob39

Hey,

I am currently looking at an ancient history HI, and am wondering if it would be acceptable.

"To what extent did the aqueducts influence the expansion of the Roman Empire"

I have had mixed opinions on if it is too broad or not.

maybe you can make is more specific by talking about where they expanded, like what area? im not too knowledgeable in the subject, but it sounds good, remember its 2000 words and you need to be pretty specific. i lost 3 points on mine for going over the word limit by 100 words!

Well, foreign physical expansion was what I had in mind, as in the conquest of foreign lands. What I basically want to look at is how important the aqueducts were in foreign expansion, and if they were potentially as important as the military itself.

Well, foreign physical expansion was what I had in mind, as in the conquest of foreign lands. What I basically want to look at is how important the aqueducts were in foreign expansion, and if they were potentially as important as the military itself.

obviously it is foreign expansion, you dont expand in your own country, lol

you need to choose a specific country it expanded to, like Spain or Turkey, you understand?

I have gotten a fair bit of research done already. The main issue is getting it approved.

your teachers know the question changes as you get more info. i did a fair bit of research before i made my RQ but ended up changing it like twice! the end result was good and i got somewhere in the 7 score range, maybe an 19/24 if i have the numbers right?

Edited by mathlete94