Sign in to follow this  

Business Management Textbook Problem

My school normally uses the Hoang textbook but this year they have too many students about 2X as many as last year so they are trying to find more copies of the book. Unfortunately it appears that the textbook is in between editions. Does anyone know where I could find 30 copies of the old textbook or 60 of the new.

Also while that gets sorted out I would like to have a book at home because the class itself is a joke and the only way I was planning on scoring high was by studying at home. Are there copies of the Hoang book or general resources available on the internet. What book would you suggest I buy(if I have to)?

try the business studies third edition book by dave hall. We use that in our class and also the course companion or the IB study guide. I'd recommend those ones.

You can get them in Amazon! :D

You may want to contact the publishers if you're going to buy a lot since they might be able to give you volume discount, given the small market for IB books?

Meanwhile, you may want to check Oxford's B&M Course Companion.

It's very helpful!

You can get them in Amazon! :D

You may want to contact the publishers if you're going to buy a lot since they might be able to give you volume discount, given the small market for IB books?

Meanwhile, you may want to check Oxford's B&M Course Companion.

It's very helpful!

Paul Hoang's book is published by IBID. Order it from the publishers themselves. MUCH CHEAPER. They come from Australia.