Need help in choosing IA topic

giogg

You need to be more specific than that, sort of like choosing an RQ for an EE.

A "To what extent did x affect y?" type topic would be the generic way to formulate your topic.

I'm pretty rusty about WWII, but you could use some like how factor x contributed to the invasion of Normandy being successful or something along those lines. You could also do the opposite for Stalingrad.

A "To what extent did x affect y?" type topic would be the generic way to formulate your topic.

I'm pretty rusty about WWII, but you could use some like how factor x contributed to the invasion of Normandy being successful or something along those lines. You could also do the opposite for Stalingrad.

Thank you for the suggestions.... What do you think about these questions:

1-"To what extent did the lack of preparation of German soldiers affected their defeat in the battle of Stalingrad?"

2-"How significant was the “Battle of Stalingrad” in the fight against Nazi Germany?"

3-"To what extent did Germany’s foreign policy during the 3rd Reich lead to defeat in World War 2?"

4-"To what extent did Nazi Germany’s desire for territorial expansion helped the Allies win World War?"

5-"How significant was the invasion of Normandy in helping the Allies defeat Nazi Germany?"

Thank you again

1-"To what extent did the lack of preparation of German soldiers affected their defeat in the battle of Stalingrad?"

2-"How significant was the “Battle of Stalingrad” in the fight against Nazi Germany?"

3-"To what extent did Germany’s foreign policy during the 3rd Reich lead to defeat in World War 2?"

4-"To what extent did Nazi Germany’s desire for territorial expansion helped the Allies win World War?"

5-"How significant was the invasion of Normandy in helping the Allies defeat Nazi Germany?"

Thank you again

1. Pretty good for a question but doesn't seem that interesting. You'll probably end up talking supply lines and the cold mostly.

2. A bit too broad and a bit over used but it should be fine if you delve deep into it.

3. I like this one the best. Seems both interesting and a topic that you could do a lot with.

4. The third one is basically this but a bit less broad. I think this one is too narrow and the third is just right.

5. Also over used. But if you delve deeply enough into it it'll work.

Thank you again

1. Pretty good for a question but doesn't seem that interesting. You'll probably end up talking supply lines and the cold mostly.

2. A bit too broad and a bit over used but it should be fine if you delve deep into it.

3. I like this one the best. Seems both interesting and a topic that you could do a lot with.

4. The third one is basically this but a bit less broad. I think this one is too narrow and the third is just right.

5. Also over used. But if you delve deeply enough into it it'll work.

Thank you so much for helping me! I will show these to my teacher tomorrow morning and see what he says.... the ones i liked better were the first and the third....

Thanks agains