History Internal Assessment Topic?

Karis

It's better if you do a "To what extent question". Like:

"To what extent did US Foreign Policies cause the Mexican Revolution" or "To what extent did US Foreign Policies result in the victory in the Mexican Revolution".

How about "How was the Mexican economy affected by the presence of the US military during the Mexican Revolution?"? I'm not sure if I'll get a lot of sources... >.<

"To what extent did US Foreign Policies cause the Mexican Revolution" or "To what extent did US Foreign Policies result in the victory in the Mexican Revolution".

How about "How was the Mexican economy affected by the presence of the US military during the Mexican Revolution?"? I'm not sure if I'll get a lot of sources... >.<

That's a bit too narrow imo.

How about: "How was the Mexican economy affected by the US during the Mexican Revolution?" or "How was Mexico affected by the presence of the US military during the Mexican Revolution?"

That's a bit too narrow imo.

How about: "How was the Mexican economy affected by the US during the Mexican Revolution?" or "How was Mexico affected by the presence of the US military during the Mexican Revolution?"

I'm looking up books in this huge university library and I'm not finding a lot on Mexico's economy...so I'll go with "How was Mexico affected by the presence of the US military during the Mexican Revolution?" Thank you so much!

I'll see whether it gets approved by my teacher tomorrow...fingers crossed! :bee:

So my topic got completely changed. .__. how is this new one?

How did the assassination of Francisco Madero affect the Mexican Revolution?

Or should I write about the conspiracy behind it? It's really interesting...but I feel it's going to be hard finding sources.

It's always hard to find sources for interesting topics, so don't let that deter you. In fact difficulty in finding sources means your topic is more original (or you're being lazy...but let's just go with you being more original, alright?).

Your topic now is neither too vast nor too narrow as much as I can gauge. However, I kind of, might have, maybe, entirely skipped Mexico and the Mexican Revolution when studying American history (it was so boring for a non-Mexican, non-American in general). You will know whether the topic is good for you or not when you've done research. Scouring TSR or IBSurvival for approval won't really get you anywhere because you still have to do the research i.e. grunt work (life sucks sometimes :P)

Best of luck,

Arrowhead.

• Like 1