Economics EE Hints/Tips/Advice

Matthew Sinclair

• 1 month later...

Wow, awesome post. I've been thinking about doing an Economics EE but I can't think of a topic that is specific enough to allow me to gather primary data. Have you heard/know of any other economics EE topics that recieved good grades? That would be great, thanks.

Wow, awesome post. I've been thinking about doing an Economics EE but I can't think of a topic that is specific enough to allow me to gather primary data. Have you heard/know of any other economics EE topics that recieved good grades? That would be great, thanks.

You can take a look at the Economics EE people have posted on IBS: http://www.ibsurvival.com/files/category/59-economics-and-business-management/

:)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You can take a look at the Economics EE people have posted on IBS: http://www.ibsurviva...ess-management/

smile.gif

but i have to be VIP to download them....

can someone please send to me some of them?? i have nothing! and its for this month!!! i dont know what to do because i cant think of a good topic DX

but i have to be VIP to download them....

can someone please send to me some of them?? i have nothing! and its for this month!!! i dont know what to do because i cant think of a good topic DX

VIPs/mods/staff cannot do this. You can, however, purchase a subscription if you want to view the files without earning VIP. You also could search around on :google: for some sample economics EEs, I know there will be some floating around out there. One site that has a few economics EEs is this one: http://schools.sd42.ca/gsslibrary/?page_id=805 . If you only have a month left to do your EE, perhaps you should have used your time more wisely?

VIPs/mods/staff cannot do this. You can, however, purchase a subscription if you want to view the files without earning VIP. You also could search around on :google: for some sample economics EEs, I know there will be some floating around out there. One site that has a few economics EEs is this one: http://schools.sd42....ry/?page_id=805 . If you only have a month left to do your EE, perhaps you should have used your time more wisely?

i have searched on google but found nothing useful... tho i googled on spanish, maybe on english i will find something

i know i know about the time, i dont need another person to tell me that... suffering the consequences already... just looking for help

btw thanks for the link

Edited by iEirikra

VIPs/mods/staff cannot do this. You can, however, purchase a subscription if you want to view the files without earning VIP. You also could search around on :google: for some sample economics EEs, I know there will be some floating around out there. One site that has a few economics EEs is this one: http://schools.sd42....ry/?page_id=805 . If you only have a month left to do your EE, perhaps you should have used your time more wisely?

i have searched on google but found nothing useful... tho i googled on spanish, maybe on english i will find something

i know i know about the time, i dont need another person to tell me that... suffering the consequences already... just looking for help

Yeah, try searching for English ones, they're probably a lot easier to find than ones in Spanish. Once you've seen how to set up your EE then you can just write it in whichever language you want. Español I presume, right?

Yeah, try searching for English ones, they're probably a lot easier to find than ones in Spanish. Once you've seen how to set up your EE then you can just write it in whichever language you want. Español I presume, right?

yeah, in the very first page there are interesting links...

dont know why i didnt thought of that before ._.

and yes, spanish is my native language so i will need to translate it but it will be worth it x)

• 5 months later...

Do you think the IB deem it OK to generalize national statistics locally?

I have gathered information myself, but think it would make it even better if I included some statistics that was carried out by people who normally does it, statisticians I guess.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I would be grateful if someone with some experience in writing an EE in Economics gave me advice. I would like to write an essay answering the research question: "To what extent are state-run lotteries in the US tax regressive?". Do you think it is narrow enough?

And I have come up with another idea: To what extent does the gym market in Warsaw fit into the model of perfect competition?

The second one is better, isn't it?

Edited by nina101

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm really having a hard time finding my research question and the deadline is coming soon. I currently live in Luxembourg and for those who don't know, it's one of the richest countries in the world and economics is the heart of this small european country. I was planning on doing something regarding the steel industry in the 70's. Could someone help me find a good research question or give me some hints ? Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...