My IB Biology Teacher

Magasta

My Ib Bio teacher, assigned an IA topic last week on photosynthesis. I came up with my topic turned it in and he returned it saying I needed a range of values. I made the adjustment to which he then said that the topic was invalid. He pretty much waited 3 days to tell me my topic was invalid. My topic was CO2 concentrations on rate of photosynthesis. He could of told me from the start, so now I have to think of a new topic before Wednesday which is when we begin the IA. He sent this email to the whole class blaming us for wasting time. It reads as follows, "After looking at the first 2 supply list, I realized I am going to just have to devote tomorrow to getting the information I need. We have officially wasted 2 days already in the past week. Also, you as a group already burned one good IA oppurtunity. I would suggest you spend LOTS of time tonight figuring out what you are actually going to do on Wed. I have a good mind to just give you what you asked for and let it be a complete failure. I am too busy to keep reading garbage." As a teacher I thought it is his responsibility to tell his students if our topics are valid right away instead of waiting until the last minute. This is my second year with him and he has really got to my last nerve.

My Ib Bio teacher, assigned an IA topic last week on photosynthesis. I came up with my topic turned it in and he returned it saying I needed a range of values. I made the adjustment to which he then said that the topic was invalid. He pretty much waited 3 days to tell me my topic was invalid. My topic was CO2 concentrations on rate of photosynthesis. He could of told me from the start, so now I have to think of a new topic before Wednesday which is when we begin the IA. He sent this email to the whole class blaming us for wasting time. It reads as follows, "After looking at the first 2 supply list, I realized I am going to just have to devote tomorrow to getting the information I need. We have officially wasted 2 days already in the past week. Also, you as a group already burned one good IA oppurtunity. I would suggest you spend LOTS of time tonight figuring out what you are actually going to do on Wed. I have a good mind to just give you what you asked for and let it be a complete failure. I am too busy to keep reading garbage." As a teacher I thought it is his responsibility to tell his students if our topics are valid right away instead of waiting until the last minute. This is my second year with him and he has really got to my last nerve.

If you have competent principal, report your teacher to him/her.

• Like 1