Sign in to follow this  

Theater PPP topic?

I am a junior in my high school's first class of IB students and don't quite understnad how the PPP should be set up. Since we are the first generation, the class is standard level so I don't have to do section 3. I've read the play, taken extensive notes in my IB theatre journal, and made sketches for costumes and set. What else is there to do and what format should I use? Also any advice would be amazing. My teacher only has a limited understanding of this as well since this is her first time having to be a part of this too.

Anyone have any ideas on what the PPP topic will be? Or when its out? I heard its the 8th of October :/

Ours was chosen by our teacher and we got Enemy of the People by Ibsen. Pretty easy read.

• Like 1

I am a junior in my high school's first class of IB students and don't quite understnad how the PPP should be set up. Since we are the first generation, the class is standard level so I don't have to do section 3. I've read the play, taken extensive notes in my IB theatre journal, and made sketches for costumes and set. What else is there to do and what format should I use? Also any advice would be amazing. My teacher only has a limited understanding of this as well since this is her first time having to be a part of this too.

Anyone have any ideas on what the PPP topic will be? Or when its out? I heard its the 8th of October :/

Ours was chosen by our teacher and we got Enemy of the People by Ibsen. Pretty easy read.

Same frustrations at our school. First year we have had the IB theater offered and we are the first class to take it. I don't understand what the PPP is or how to do it.