EE on drugs and literature!

ewar

Hi, I have like one month to give my final draft of the EE and I still havent started!!! So mainly,im planning to write my EE (english b) about the writers who used to write under the influence of the drugs such as meskaline or LSD, its really interesting however I have no idea how to explore it. I want to write about how it changed their perception and stuff but still I dont have a lot of ideas. So please, if anyone could just give me a tip or advice how start it, and what other ideas could I include I would appreciate it so much!!!!

This doesn't really fit under the category of English B. There is a literature category, but it's more of like a Language A1 EE where you focus in English literature and do an analysis on that. Even in culture option it doesn't really work since writers in all cultures have probably written under drug influences, so it's not really specific to an English-speaking country like the EE Guide requires. :P Do you have certain writers or certain works of literature in mind? If you still want to do literature, you can, but you'll have to make it more of a literary analysis instead.