Recognition of IB Diploma in Spain

Julia_19

Hello everyone! :D

I want to study in Spain very much but hesitate about the recognition of IB there. I've read a lot of information about their exams for foreigners (selectividad) and very frightened with it. Who knows is it possible to enter Spanish university without passing Selectividad but having IB Diploma? :hypocrite:

Thanks in advance, Julia :D

Hello everyone! :D

I want to study in Spain very much but hesitate about the recognition of IB there. I've read a lot of information about their exams for foreigners (selectividad) and very frightened with it. Who knows is it possible to enter Spanish university without passing Selectividad but having IB Diploma? :hypocrite:

Thanks in advance, Julia :D

I haven't heard of problems with European schools, but more of schools in the East or the North American nations, since IB actually started in Europe.

From what I know, each school is different, so you better ask the schools themselves. Some already recognize the IB Diploma due to its rigor!

So, better check the schools just to make sure! :D

I haven't heard of problems with European schools, but more of schools in the East or the North American nations, since IB actually started in Europe.

From what I know, each school is different, so you better ask the schools themselves. Some already recognize the IB Diploma due to its rigor!

So, better check the schools just to make sure!

Thanks anyway! I'm thinking already about visiting Spain (actually universities which I'm interested at) and asking directly because not all of universities I wrote to gave me a clear answer about IB Diploma recognition (to be honest non of them :sadnod: ).