Economics or psychology SL for medicine?

harvardreamer

Hi guy I am in medical track and I am takin

Hl biology

Hl math

Hl chemistry

Sl a1

Sl French ab inicio

Sl psychology but my teacher want to change pysychology w/ economy ? Do u think is it k?

Oh dear... Please don't think I'm bashing on you or anything, because I don't mean to, but I think you might have some trouble with SL English A1, or maybe you just wrote this post in a really rushed state.

As far as the medical track is concerned, your subject choices are perfect. Almost all my friends who went into Medicine after the IB had this exact subject combination for their HLs.

Also Psychology or Economics, it won't make any difference whichever one you pick. Choose the one you think you might enjoy doing more. But FYI, it's a lot easier to get a 7 in Economics than in Psychology.

Best of luck!

Arrowhead.

• Like 1

If I were you, keep to your original plans. Cause in the end, its you who's going to study, and not your teacher. So, it should be natural that you actually choose what you want to study.

For a medical track, psychology is certainly more connected to biology and chemistry, than is economy.

So, if I were you, take Psychology!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hl biology

Hl math

Hl chemistry

Sl a1

Sl French ab inicio

Sl psychology but my teacher want to change pysychology w/ economy ? Do u think is it k?

Oh dear... Please don't think I'm bashing on you or anything, because I don't mean to, but I think you might have some trouble with SL English A1, or maybe you just wrote this post in a really rushed state.

As far as the medical track is concerned, your subject choices are perfect. Almost all my friends who went into Medicine after the IB had this exact subject combination for their HLs.

Also Psychology or Economics, it won't make any difference whichever one you pick. Choose the one you think you might enjoy doing more. But FYI, it's a lot easier to get a 7 in Economics than in Psychology.

Best of luck!

Arrowhead.

Hl biology

Hl math

Hl chemistry

Sl a1

Sl French ab inicio

Best of luck!

Arrowhead.

You are Absoulutly right!! I did really rushed to write this topic. I didn't notice that I had this terrible mistakes (: also I am using I phone and autocorrect just messed everything up sorry (;

Anyways, my coordinator dropped me from ib. Can you believe it? I sent my a1 essay and he replied as I obligate to say that I ankot process any of your assessment because you are not student anymore. Can he do this ? I went abroad with my family and I missed few school days please help me :|

Edited by Sandwich
Please edit a previous reply to add more information rather than posting several replies in a row. Thanks.