Sign in to follow this  

HI Topic

The Canadian Caper: What were its effects on Cold War relations of the United States and Canada as well as international relations with Iran?

I feel relations might be too broad of a word, but I can't think of how else to state it. Any advice on that, or anything else in general I should be concerned about? I had wanted to analyze the international relations with the middle east as a whole before a friend of mine pointed out that this would be way too broad, so I figured I would just focus on Iran but also mention other middle eastern countries for support.

I originally was just going to do the Iran Hostage Crisis and Jimmy Carter's handling of it and such, but then thought that was probably over done or too unoriginal. I know this isn't too great of a leap away from that, but I don't often see HIs from a Canadian perspective, so thought it could be kind of fun :)

Thanks so much for any advice!

Edited by Finney