Sign in to follow this  

How is knowledge in Ethics different to other Areas Of Knowledge?

Hi all!!

I think it would be a simple question to all those good in TOK, but i am slightly confused.

Thus can you give me some suggestions as to how alike is ethics and natural science.

Also, how alike are ethics and human science. All suggestions are good suggestions, so please do not hesitate :D

Thank you loads:)

Hi all!!

I think it would be a simple question to all those good in TOK, but i am slightly confused.

Thus can you give me some suggestions as to how alike is ethics and natural science.

Also, how alike are ethics and human science. All suggestions are good suggestions, so please do not hesitate :D

Thank you loads:)

There are two ways you could approach this. You could either explore the nature of the knowledge or explore how the knowledge is derived with respect to each AoK. Inevitably, both are interrelated as the nature of knowledge is often dependent on the method used to obtain it; so you may wish to talk about both. For example, compare and contrast the statements "murder is wrong" and "metal expands when heated" with reference to how such statements were obtained and in what cases they are valid.

Hi,

thanks loads for the suggestion

Well my teacher explained to me to do my essay in such a way

Intro

Natural science vs ethics

difference

similarity

Human science vs ethics

difference

similarity

conclusion.

Right now i am struggling with the difference between human science and ethics.